Monday 30 March 2015

Adding Pastels to the Colour Palette for Easter


Remember THAT Display Cabinet from a previous post? The one I found at an auction? The one I just HAD to have, only to change it beyond recognition?

Well, if you do, then you may remember I filled it with black, grey, white, silver, pewter and crystal objects.

With Easter upon us again, I've decided to add some pretty pastels to the colour palette of this display cabinet.










At first I just thought it was a good place to keep the Easter eggs, before they start disappearing. Then I thought a few touches of spring pastels may look rather pretty. Perhaps a little spring vignette.
























Soon I found myself adding more and more objects...

































... and before I knew it, it had all gotten completely out of hand.
























Now it is unmistakeably an Easter Cabinet!










Playing around like this with Easter eggs has left me rather peckish. 

Time for a coffee break.

A Caffè Latte and a few chocolate eggs to sample, please!





















Happy Easter to all of you!

Tania
xxx





This post was shared with:



You may also enjoy these posts:


#patina #easter  #easterbunny #eastereggs #latte eastervignette #vintageeaster #displaycabinet #paintedfurniture  #distressedpaint #paintcourse #onlinecourse #paintfinishes



No comments:

Post a Comment